Probably not wedding appropiate

Seeing that I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, I decided I needed less "fierce" shoes and more of a classic, quiet pair. Even though it's the wedding reception and not the actual wedding, I thought some open-toed platforms would be more acceptable. (Plus they're way easier to walk in). But of course, I can't walk into anywhere without something else catching my eye.


I've been itching for a pair of leopard print ballet flats since forever, but I couldn't find any that fit all of my critera. (Simple, affordable, and comfortable). And these $16.99 Fiona Ballet Flats did just that. I literally wanted to slip them on and run out the door with them! Unfortunately I didn't get to purchase these since they didn't have my size in the store I was in (darn! And they were having a buy one get the second one half off sale too). But I am so rushing to the downtown store on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top