Black (nOir)



I know it's supposed to be summer but it's ridiculously gloomy here. I mean, it's almost July for heaven's sake! I actually changed into this outfit later on in the day since super early morning classes = me getting out of bed bleary-eyed and grabbing something to throw on (usually a jacket/sweater, jeans, closed-toe flats/boots, and a scarf. That's how cold it is here in the mornings). This is why after four years here I know not to take home all my winter clothing since you never know when you're going to need it.

A few days ago I saw that Gilt was going to have a nOir jewelry sale at 9AM. Luckily I was up a little before then to get ready for class. But even though I clicked inside right when it was 9AM the stack pyramids rings were sold out! They've been something I've been wanting for such a long time. I then decided to check out ideeli and they happened to be having a nOir sale too! Unfortunately they didn't have the rings, but they did have the smooth pyramid bracelet, which was another item I had been coveting. So of course I snatched it up as quickly as possible! It just arrived the other day, and I'm in love with it. (Invites to Gilt and ideeli if you're not a member already!).



Forever 21 cardigan + dress, Walmart sandals, Target watch, nOir bracelet



10 comments:

  1. Whoa, those sandals are from Walmart? Want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alternative Housewife: I KNOW RIGHT? I bought it last summer and I wasn't planning on getting black gladiators (even though I really wanted them) because I had spent $40+ on strappy black sandals so I didn't want to spend more money on such a similar shoe (even though the ones I bought was not gladiator-style). But then I see these at Walmart for $10 so I had to get them, haha! I actually like them quite a bit since the side isn't a buckle like most gladiators (since it's inexpensive) but that makes it a million times easier for me to take them on and off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your noir bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow absolutely love your outfit. So chic!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that watch and the whole outfit!


    xx

    D E G A I N E

    http://www.fashiondegaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabelle, Nadalyn, Fashion Meets Food, Degaine: Thank you guys!

    Elle Sees: Aw, thank you! I actually tried using a straightener (which I'm still a novice at) so I'm glad it turned out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bracelet and watch!

    -Silvia

    Kisses from Atlanta~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love soooo much the dress! The first photo is amazing :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top