Ecotools: 6 Piece Brush Set







I've been meaning to buy an eyeliner brush after realizing the one that came with a cream eyeliner I bought was crap (to put it lightly). I don't use it too often, so I decided a drugstore brush would do just fine. After browsing I decided to go with the Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set since it was the same price as a single eyeliner brush. I've never tried any of their products before, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found the brushes to exceed my expectations. While I don't use all of them regularly they've held up quite well, with no shedding. On top of that, they are all unbelievably soft! (Which is one of the first qualities I always look for in a makeup brush).

Even though I bought this set for the eyeliner brush, I found that I use the blush brush quite often since I like it so much better than my usual one. The concealer brush and lash/brow groomer aren't used as frequently, but definitely come in handy! The cotton/hemp case is also a nice feature since I tend to just throw my brushes around. Of course a big plus is that it's earth-friendly.

It's always nice to be so satisfied with an unplanned purchase.

PS: Added more things to the shop!

8 comments:

  1. I own this! I bought it last year and still use a lot of the brushes. (Hmm, that's probably bad, but I do wash them often enough.) I've found the quality better than the brushes that come with higher end makeup kits. I actually just realized that the two brushes I lost or broke are the angled brush and the blush brush - of course, the two best brushes in the set! Thanks for reminding me to repurchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine: Oh I'm glad you still like them! I know, they're so much nicer than I anticipated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in need of some more brushes! I was thinking of using e.l.f ones but these sound good. I wonder if they're available in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lahelalondon: Yes, they do! :) You should definitely check them out if you have the chance. And I have never tried the e.l.f ones personally, but I haven't heard good things about their brushes. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I actually haven't tried any of the e.l.f. range yet. I keep meaning to though - do you know much about the quality of them? I'm enticed by the variety and the prices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lahelalondon: You're welcome! I've heard that some of their brushes are fine, like the smaller ones for eyeshadow/eyeliner/concealer. But the bigger ones for blush and your face haven't got as good reviews. Certain people have told me that they're too scratchy and not soft at all. And that the bristles tend to fall out. But you can check out the reviews yourself here. That's one of my favorite sites to go to for makeup reviews (if you didn't know about it already). Hope that helped!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! they are so good. Need to getthem thanks for posting
    xx
    Sahi
    www.barelyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got my first foundation brush and I dont know how I ever lived without it!

    xx
    Nikki
    http://styleandcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top