Random little purchases



• I've been meaning to get my hands on Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion for such a long time, and I finally bought one two weeks ago. I have to admit I love the pretty little case it came in!
• I love Clinique's Superblam Moisturizing Lip Gloss! I got it in "mango" and it's also another one of those things I've been meaning to get for a while. It's pretty, with just a slight hint of color.
• I got recommended this Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy by Jen (of Frm Head to Toe). I'm glad I asked her since I adore the color. It's the perfect light pink that isn't the slightest bit frosty.
• Guess what? I finally found N.Y.C's "Peach Glow" that I mentioned weeks ago! It just so happened to be at this Walmart on the drive back from my hometown. Funny, because I wasn't even going to bother looking in their makeup section until my friend suggested it to me. I've been wearing it much pretty everyday since I've bought it.
• This Merona gold watch was back in stock when I checked out my Target, so I knew I had to buy it this time. I haven't worn it yet since it still needs to be adjusted, but it's the perfect men's style watch I've been coveting.
• My friend always chews Trident Layers so she got me hooked. So yummy!

PS, sorry for the lack of posts the past week. I spent my mini summer vacation at home so I was pretty much MIA from the computer/internet. But more frequent updates from now on!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using clinique lip gloss forever, nothing beats it!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top