South Coast Deli, yum



Don't you love/hate it when you find a hidden gem after all these years? I've been here for four years and not once have I heard a mention of South Coast Deli. It just so happened my friend got recommended this place from a dentist (random, I know). And now it's one of my favorite places to go for lunch. They have the most amazing sandwiches, it's ridiculous. I decided to play it safe and go for the "favorite" which was the Cajun Turkey. Wow, I'm craving one just thinking about it. I usually don't like turkey sandwiches, but it's the garlic-Tabasco mayo sauce that gives it that extra oopmh! It was spicy, but so good. I'm pretty sure I want to try every single thing on the menu (including the salads and paninis!)


"Cajun Turkey"


"Ring of Fire"

3 comments:

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top