Three-day weekends are amazing


Forever 21 top + shorts + ring + nail polish, Target tank, Urban Outfitters sandals, Ettika bracelet







I hope you guys all had a good Memorial Day weekend. The weather was perfect and the long weekend was definitely needed in preparation for this week, which unfortunately is dead week. My first final is on Monday so I have to start cracking the books. So excuse any lack in updates because I'll have to ban myself from the computer to focus (sadly!)

I realized this weekend that I hadn't worn this silk top in over a year. I honestly don't know why since it's the most comfortable, breezy thing ever. Definitely one of my best purchases from Forever 21 (I'm a pro at shopping there and getting good quality items). It was so hot that day it was suffocating. I tend not to wear anything that bares my shoulders, so this top was perfect in keeping some coverage yet also keeping me unbelievably cool.

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your top!! It is so cute and looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I majorly heart your top. It's so adorable and summer perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, just found your blog


    D E G A I N E

    http://www.fashiondegaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this free bird, Wrecked Stellar, Arushi Khosla: Thanks so much! :)

    Farah: Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous, lady! Love the top and the sandals, they're lovely. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute summery outfit! I love the light tunic top!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top