Online shopping is too addicting



I saw that Forever 21 stocked a ring I really wanted (pictured above) so of course I decided to browse around to see if there was anything else I could add to my order. And trust me, my bag was way overfilled and the compilation you see above is after a lot of editing.

Slub Scoop Neck Tee; it's probably a weird I don't own a plain, black shirt yet...
Juliette Draped Necklace; not exactly the statement necklace I had in mind, but I'd love to pair this against some tough/androgynous outfits.
Dimpled Knuckle Ring; yes, I am actually buying a silver ring! Aren't you guys proud of me?
Rhinestone Pyramid Hinge Bracelet; c'mon do I really need to explain myself here? (Of course I still want the original!)
Printed Knit Boyshorts, Printed Knit Panty, Heidi Boyshorts; a girl can never have enough underwear!
Romantic Lingerie Nail Polish; this grey polish was too eye-catching to pass up. (And I got this mauve color too, except I forgot to insert it into my image).

4 comments:

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top