Too many gorgeous wedges



I'm so excited that wedges are back "in" since I'm horrible in heels 99% of the time. I can wear the highest wedges and be able to walk around without spraining my ankle. Although wedges sometimes have the misconception of being "clunky" I can't see anything but fabulousness (is that even a word?) in these wedges that I'm currently coveting. (PS: I would have included the Cynthia Vincent for Target Cognac wedges in here, but I feel like I've been over-obsessing about them. I do still want them but they're sold out everywhere in California).

5 comments:

  1. ahhh. i have to have the first two!
    love your blog :)
    http://sociallyawkwardsara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wedges sooo much! It's gonna be dangerous this summer with all of the amazing new styles.

    Cute blog, love the name!

    xox
    stacieblair
    ps: i'm now a follower, hope you can be a follower of mine!
    http://stacieblair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love wedges too! Although it's only a new found obsession with us.. We're in LOVE with the new Jeffrey Campbell range (and their prices are fantastic!).. are you a fan??

    Come check out our new blog if you like =)

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top