Oh really?





I remember reading about ORLY's Sweet Spring II Collection for 2010 and how cute it was that it came with a mini lipgloss in a similar shade to the polishes. But I've never purchased an ORLY nail polish before so didn't think much of it. How funny that the next day my boyfriend decides to surprise me by buying me a small gift a.k.a a bottle of ORLY's Snowcone.

I realized after he bought it for me that I don't have a straight up blue color in my current collection. And Snowcone is the perfect shade. It's not too bright or dark, and goes on so nicely. I only used one coat! The lipgloss is nothing to get excited over; it is basically a clear gloss with a a few sparkles in it. Maybe useful for layering over a lipstick. (Though it is a very small gloss keep in mind).

And in other news, I finally ordered a remote for my camera! As you can see from the second picture, it is pretty small but it does its job. Hopefully this means less running back and forth to get the self-timer started. (A little bit of a workout for sure).




All jewelry Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. lol...your post title reminds me of SNL Seth and Amy "Oh, Really" segament. I adore your rings...they're fabulous! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the colour of your nails!! *.*
    I have a similar one.. but maybe more turquoise.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the turquoise vernish, really beautiful

    Kisses from France
    Olivia & Mariam


    Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nail polish color! I've used Orly and I've never seen a lipgloss which is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool color! And I'm totally in love with your rings!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top