Things I currently want/need



• I need some pretty, colorful dresses for spring! I'm so excited for the warm weather.
• After seeing a neat/pretty refrigerator in a magazine, I decided to follow suit and buy some Tupperware to get rid of the clutter.
• I only own one statement necklace, but after seeing so many elaborate, bigger ones, I want one for myself. Perfect for wearing with a simple tee and jeans.
• My obsession for rings that take up half your finger is still going strong.
• I usually don't wear blush, but N.Y.C.'s "Peach Glow" looks so natural.
• I'm a huge snacker and edamame are both yummy and healthy. (image credit)

(A horribly done collage, I know. Sorry, I just did it really fast and sorta threw it together.)

5 comments:

  1. Edamame is delicious!!!! =) I love your picks and agree with the statement necklace theory. I def need one for my relaxing wear.
    Thanks for stopping by, don't be a stranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Lisa Lisa: Thank you! And you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that ring is super cool! Lurve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of practical wants & needs.

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top