Stripes, stripes, and more stripes






Forever 21 shirt + belt + skirt + necklace + ring, Urban Outfitters sandals

I have an obsession with stripes. After seeing this striped shirt in the Forever 21 Spring 2010 Lookbook (on right) I couldn't get my mind off of it. Sadly it sold out almost immediately online and I pretty much gave up hope. Luckily they just happened to have one left at the Forever 21 store downtown. Obviously I snatched it up right away! It's so comfortable and flattering. For class I like to just throw it on over a pair of distressed shorts and cute flats. But seeing that it rained recently and just as quickly the weather got nice so I decided to "dress up" this shirt with lots of florals.

(Just realized that the way the shirt is styled on the model looks similar to mine! I swear I just noticed this now, haha).

8 comments:

  1. I love stripes too! Super cute outfit, that skirt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am so obsessed with stripes. have been for a good year :D and i STILL haven't found my perfect striped knit!
    love your blog :D
    great posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I'm definitely in love with your skirt and sandals.. and okay probably the rest of it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great!
    i love your style

    love
    xoxo

    follow me
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1432188/factory-style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stripe trend with floral!! This looks sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, Domonique, and Taylor: Thanks girls! Your comments are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top