Sunny windy days



Sorry I've been MIA! It's the first week back and it's been hectic. I mean, I still haven't finished unpacking or buying all my books. Guiltily I will admit I haven't cooked a thing this whole week. So bad, I know. Especially since I promised myself I would stop eating out all the time due to money and health. Which reminds me I have to start getting into a regular exercise routine by next week.

Anyways, the weather here has been on and off. It's really sunny, but still so cold since the wind just cuts right through you. But moving onto a more exciting/fashionable topic, I just bought these two gold rings and I'm in love. I'm already wearing the dimpled armor ring everyday. They're both from Forever 21, and I'm already regretting not buying three of each! Especially since they were so inexpensive.










(The sugar buns picture is sorta random, but they were too delicious not to post)

1 comment:

  1. I love the gold hammered ring! And those donuts look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top