Spread your wings





I just bought this gold bird ring when I was in Wet Seal this weekend. I usually don't shop there, but I was on the lookout for some black knit shorts to wear underneath skirts and dresses. On top of finding a great pair of $5 shorts, I spotted this ring and had to grab it up. You guys should know I have an obsessions with anything bird-related!

I also managed to do a little "spring cleaning" concerning my closet too. This means I added a few more things to the store, so check them out!

9 comments:

  1. wow! gorgeous ring! now i'm kind of tempted to stop in there... i haven't been in there in AGES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wo! I haven't been in a Wet Seal in ages either, but that ring is so cute! Might just need to hit up a mall ;)

    xoxo
    Kalin
    www.neuterthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle & Kalin: Thank you both! I know what you guys mean though. I only went there to buy the shorts since Forever 21 didn't have them. I'm glad I did though since I'm obsessed with this ring now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that bird ring is beyond awesome! I love how big it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
    ha really nice:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to do a cleaning at my closet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pandora's Box: Yes! That's exactly why I love it.

    Is ♥ La 5th con Bleecker st: I know what you mean. I only do it when I'm in one of my "cleaning" moods which isn't very often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing gold bird ring.. we adore it.

    stop by our new fashion blog if you like, we hope you love it. xx

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top