Making Kimbap



I hope everyone had a good Easter! I don't really celebrate it, and it was really gloomy and started to rain so there wasn't much to do. Plus I ended up not waking till 3 in the afternoon due to watching Dexter till 5 in the morning. (Definitely won't be doing that again anytime soon).

I recently made kimbap which I guess you could call Korean version of sushi (though it's really not sushi at all). I didn't have much to work with since I hadn't gone grocery shopping yet, but it ended up turning out pretty tasty! I just added long strands of yellow radish and fish sausage (lightly marinated with soy sauce). So easy to make, and definitely filled me up with just two rolls.


Preparation on my (wobbly) kitchen table.


Mixing the cooled rice with vinegar, salt, and sugar.


All my ingredients and tools ready.


My completed roll brushed lightly with sesame oil.


Yummy.

3 comments:

  1. I am hungry :)
    http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance, I thought you were attempting to make sushi with a hot dog.

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top