Vegas weekend


Our hotel




The "garden" inside the Bellagio Hotel



Last weekend I was in Vegas and I had an amazing time. I met a lot of people and there were some typical drama (though nothing concerning me, thankfully) but all in all, it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately the drive was horrible since it was so hot and the traffic was not pleasant. At least I know next time to fly!

I had left right after I finished my final on Friday and both nights there I didn't sleep well so my body had no time to recover. So I got sick Sunday when we left, which didn't help me survive the first week of new classes all that well. I'm feeling much better now though I have a ton of work to catch up on this weekend. I promise better updates when things have calmed down!

10 comments:

  1. Your vegas pics are soooo awesome! We went there too and had a blassst!!!! Hope you made it to Caesars Palace cause they have unreal shopping! hahha! Love your blog!!!!
    Big kisses,
    xo The Beckerman Girls

    http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. vegasssss! seems like everybody is going there these days! i've never been...or maybe i have, when i was a kid with no memory

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics!!!
    I just bumped into your blog! it's FAB! love it! will come back soon!
    take a look ay mine when you have a minute!
    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time. :)

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled upon your blog and I love it!
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photos!! I'm actually going next week. Lovely post by the way.

    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hi! I just stumbled upon your sweet sweet blog and adore it! your blog is lovely and i look forward to following your adventures in the future!

    xo, kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beckerman Girls: It seemed like a lot of people went during that weekend (or right before and after)! No, unfortunately the closest we made to Ceasar's was when we were exhausted from walking so we picked up taxis in front of the hotel (lol).

    Adrienne: I've been once before when I was a baby, but that doesn't really count obviously!

    fashion junkie: Have fun and drink lots of water!

    joninel, KcomeKarolina, Miranda, Grace, Kate: Hi new readers and thank you for your sweet comments! I'm surprised so many of you like the photos since I was a bit disappointed in how they turned out. I didn't want to risk bring my dSLR so I brought my point-and-shoot which definitely doesn't take hq pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo lucky you are to have been there the last weekend!
    I have been there once, but a long time ago, and it was abolutely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top