A day in food





If I'm starting my day early then I have time for breakfast/brunch after class. I can never eat a big amount of food right when I wake up so something simple like a salad with lots of veggies and protein is perfect.

Since brunch keeps me pretty full I end up eating a late lunch around 3 o'clock. I adore Silvergreen's crispy thai chicken salad. I'm getting hungry just looking at the picture.

If I'm not lazy and actually cook, dinner usually consists of something I whip up quickly. Of course pasta is the easiest, yummiest choice. Since we don't have a Soup Plantation/Sweet Tomatoes here I always buy Joan's Broccoli Madness salad from Costco. Definitely not healthy at all, but it's too good not to get!



1 comment:

  1. The salad seems sooo yummy, and fresh for summer^^ it's my favorite meal for summer

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top