80's Purple



I recently found 80's Purple while googling one of my favorite jewelry brands. They carry a variety of brands and the pricing ranges from $10 to $200. I pretty much love everything they stock and check their site regularly. Here are a few of my favorite items.

• I'm finally jumping on the maxi dress train (I know took me long enough).
• A funky looking necklace that almost looks like a mini chain bag!
• I don't know why I don't own a pair of black shorts yet! These are perfect for any look.
• Such a beautiful bohemian bracelet made even better since it's Disney.
• I love Wildfox Couture and this leopard print sweater is no exception.
• I have this weird thing for anything "spiked". This ring could totally be a weapon.

3 comments:

  1. i love that ethnic bracelet ! i have a necklace i may do this with !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelet and the ring is amazing!! I love that website!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top