Time flies...


Forever 21 shirt + leggings + necklace, Urban Outfitters sandals, nOir rings



Summer is almost over and it would be nice to plan as many fun activities before September rolls around. So far I've got: spending the weekend dog-sitting an adorable Yorkie and Maltese, making a trip to Griffith Park with three good friends, and having a mini-vacation at Palm Springs. (Somehow I also need to fit in a trip back home). Hopefully there will be less lounging around at the apartment.

I forgot to mention that my nOir rings arrived a few days after I got back from Vegas. They're just as amazing as I thought they'd be! I wear them practically everyday. The other day in my class a guy turned to me just to say, "Your rings are crazy!" (I was wondering why he kept staring at my notes. Apparently that wasn't what he was looking at).



2 comments:

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top