One of those too-lazy-to-get-dressed days








Forever 21 everything (lol)

I've been so extremely tired every morning even though I try to sleep relatively early. It probably doesn't help I'm currently reading "Cases that Haunt Us" by John Douglas and it sorta freaks me out. Anyways, I've had these boots since October last year, but haven't worn them since. That's most likely due to the fact I wore them all evening/night and afterwards my feet didn't feel like my own feet anymore. But for wearing a few hours a day, they're more comfortable than I remembered. (Too bad the weather hasn't exactly been for boot-wearing).

4 comments:

  1. That is a very chic outfit for "having nothing to wear". =)I love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could be lazy but you didn't look like lazy!! this outfit is cute, i like it!
    kisses from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this simple yet chic look! great little cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats cool leggings...and love your shoes. and your blog too.cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top