Forgot this store existed!



I just realized the other day that I haven't shopped at Urban Outfitters in such a long time. And I have no idea why since I do love their stuff. I guess I'm being frugal and haven't bought any big purchases since I'm trying to save up for these wedges I've been eye-ing for months. But there's no harm in making a wishlist and internet-window-shopping right?

• I can never pass up edgy jewelry like this pyramid and rhinestone ring.
• Turquoise jewelry like this bracelet has been weirdly attractive to me lately. They're so bohemian.
• The perfect summer blazer.
• I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this Wildfox raglan tee on the UO site. I'm very tempted to order this since I've been wanting these ever since I've seen it on multiple celebrities.
• I don't own any nude bags and this moto satchel would be amazing with softer pieces.
• Jeffrey Campbell makes the most amazing shoes, and this one is no exception.
• They're called modern tribal drops on the website, but I honestly don't find anything "tribal" about them (in a good way).
• I used to hate rompers, but they've been growing on me lately. I'm very picky about them though, which is why I don't own one yet. But this flower printed romper looks promising!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so obsessed with turquoise right now too, and recently linked to some spiky turquoise earrings from UO. Love.

    I love that romper as well. Sounds so comfy right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alternative Housewife: After I bought that ring from Forever that has turquoise on it, I've been looking for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the turquoise ring! : )

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top