Snug







Now that I'm done with all my summer classes I feel like I can officially get excited for fall. Though I've already been bundling up a bit, receiving the Free People catalog in the mail made me want to layer up with all their cozy, chic pieces. So of course I had to go downtown to stop by the recently opened store (definitely got distracted by their so-me jewelry items).

Flipping through their lookbook online also inspired me to pair thick, chunky sweaters with lighter, flowier pieces and laced, grungy boots (and of course, decking it all out with tons of intricate accessories).

1 comment:

  1. The styling is perfect, I love the calm feeling I get from this. Looks very warm and cosy haha

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top