Weekend getaway


H&M blouse, American Eagle jeggings, Walmart sandals, nOir & iLuck bracelets, Forever 21 bag

My weekend in L.A. was amazing, and so needed. I hadn't been able to go home like I usually do before fall quarter, so even going to L.A. was refreshing. Of course there was a lot of pigging out and shopping (we went to about five different malls the mere two days we were there). I actually didn't shop as much as I thought I would since I didn't go into any stores that are available here (F21, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom, etc). I did end up spending quite a bit of time in H&M though (to the dismay of the bf). If only I took more photos! I ended up only bringing my dSLR since I packed in a rush, and I rarely took it out since I didn't want to deal with a heavy camera. Note to self: Always bring your digital camera. There's a reason I still have it!


(And me running away).

3 comments:

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top