Tortoise



I know Michael Kors watches are pretty popular, but to me I never would have spent that much on a gold watch that I wouldn't wear all that much. That was until I saw this MK watch in Tortoise on a fellow classmate last quarter. At the time I didn't know it was Michael Kors so I didn't look for it right away, but then I saw a celebrity wearing it and decided I had to know who it was by! I've also seen it in person a few times at the Michael Kors store and it is just as gorgeous. Unless I can find a cheaper version, this is on my wishlist.

3 comments:

  1. I have three MK watches (a silver, a gold, and a black with gold accents) and I love them. They're so classic to me, I only give in to them because I know I'll wear them forever. His watches are made by Fossil, they might be a cheaper alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Behind the Lashes: Thanks so much for the tip! I just checked out some Fossil watches and they do have some nice tortoise watches for cheaper! They don't have any with a dark face, which is what I wanted, but they definitely have some other good options. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowow! I want it, I want it, I want it tooo :) Amazing watch! X Mandy aka MENNEPEN

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top