Steve Madden Shelbi Wedge Sandals



I recently purchased these sandals thanks to my mom. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have given these a second look. We were both at DSW looking at shoes for fun (though I was looking for some Luella-like wedges in particular) when my mom pointed these out to me. Honestly I was surprised that she even thought they were nice! They definitely reminded me a bit of Christian Louboutin's Miss Fortune Platform Sandals (often seen on Kim Kardashian). Not something I originally was interested in, but after trying them on I liked them more than I thought I would. Plus I didn't have any nude sandals so I ended up purchasing them. (You can still find them here, though my color is no longer available). I'll definitely try to post some photos of them on when I can!

3 comments:

  1. Lusting these sandals!! Great blog- following you :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want these. amazing. another wonderful post love. be sure to swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics from my recent day trip to the OC. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect color and perfect flat for summer! I really like these! You will get TONS of wear from these!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top