My Travel Makeup Bag Essentials

Is it sad to admit that I've never flown on a plane by myself before I went to Arizona last month? Yeah, probably pretty sad. But besides that the next stressful thing was packing. Not that I hadn't had to do it for other types of trips, but with the whole TSA regulations it was just another thing to worry about traveling alone.

My makeup essentials are pretty basic to start with, but the fact that I couldn't bring my two favorite eyeshadow palettes were a bummer. I decided (besides any liquids and creams) to fit everything into this medium sized patent cosmetic case from Tory Burch. (Detailed photos of the bag below).
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: I actually got gifted this (twice!). Guess people know that I love my UD eyeshadows. Perfect size for traveling + a huge mirror = A+
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Can't remember the last time I actually paid for one of these since I keep getting it with palettes. I ain't complaining. I love that they've brought back the doe foot applicator. 
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I can't finish my makeup without finishing off with my go-to bronzer.
  • Benefit Rockateur Blush: Got suckered into getting this the last time I was getting my eyebrows done. But it's the perfect blush/highlighter combo. 
  • Stila Kitten Eyeshadow: Okay, I couldn't just go with just a basic palette. I need my shimmery highlight colors. 
  • Wet n Wild Nutty Eyeshadow: So inexpensive, but works pretty great. Definitely worthy of all the hype.
  • Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: My trusty curler that I've had for over seven years. (I've finally retired it for another one which I'll share in my next favorites post). 
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: I always have a backup of these on hand since it's the only liquid eyeliner I use.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dark Brown Brow Wiz: Another can't-live-without-product. I'm constantly repurchasing these as well. 
  • Ecotools Eye Brushes: I've had these for so long and probably got them in a set at the drugstore. They haven't failed me so far. Plus they still look great and are super soft. 
  • e.l.f. Complexion Brush: I actually use this for bronzer since I like a bigger brush for less streakiness.
  • Real Techniques Blush Brush: This brand makes good quality makeup brushes that you can buy at the drugstore. I've slowly been collecting a few that I've always wanted, like this blush brush.
I got this cosmetic case as a gift two years back so I'm not sure if the price is the same as the updated version that they sell now. It looks like this exact one isn't made anymore. But it's pretty much identical to this one. The only difference is that the newer one is slightly smaller and shaped more circular while the one I have is more rectangular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top