Workspace Inspiration

Lots of unique knick knacks to personalize the space
Clean desk tops where everything has its place
Touches of pink and girly accents
Adding flowers and plants
Lots and lots of artwork on the adjacent wall

So I've got my original desk back that I used to have in high school. What I love about it is that it's huuuge. But it's literally just a very sturdy table since there are no drawers or any other type of shelving built into it. I recall it coming with these two heavy metal drawers that were technically suppose to attach underneath the desk, but during the putting-together-process it was never done. So it sits on the floor right under it. It doesn't hold much though so it's all full with some memorabilia.

I kept saying I would get around to organizing my desk soon, but it just hasn't happened. I've been putting it off week after week with an excuse (either I'm tired or I'm studying). But I'm also the type of person that hates clutter and it makes me unproductive. (Seeing the irony here?) So I decided the first step would be to find workspaces that would inspire me.

All the photos above are really giving me desk-envy, especially when I'm sitting at my sad-looking one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top