Life Lately

My friend's corgi is the cutest! I just can't with the slicked back ears. In all honesty I was never that into corgis until recently when my boyfriend and I were discussing potential pet options in the future. We were hanging out with my "nephew" on a rare Saturday I had off when these photos were taken. Not gonna lie I definitely miss having weekends like normal people.

In other news, it is now day three on the 21-day no sweetened beverage challenge I'm doing. And so far so good surprisingly. I thought Monday would be harder since I work, but it wasn't too bad. I just started my day off with an unsweetened iced tea and I was good to go. (Though I was enviously looking at the boba drinks a few of the students that were checking in were carrying). It was actually a little bit harder on my days off, especially since the fridge was recently stocked with an iced coffee brand I really like. I almost gave in during my study session, but fought against it. While I do love my drinks I'm the type of person who hates to lose. Guess that's working in my favor!

Tomorrow will be the only "slow" surgery day we've had all year. Even though I'll be doing pretty much everything besides assisting, I'll have to go in early to set up the trays. Luckily we only have two patients (when we normally have around 13), so hopefully it'll go smoothly.

I'm pretty excited for the week to be over with since I've actually got fun things planned for the weekend (another rare real weekend). Some of my friends are super excited about the premiere of Fifty Shades (I've read the book...wasn't a fan. Only finished it because I can't stand leaving books unfinished). This will probably be the only time where I'll prefer the movie over the book, but we'll see. I'm also planning to watch Kingsman, a movie I've been looking forward to ever since I've seen the trailer. I don't really watch too many movies in theaters ever since my boyfriend went out of state for his residency. He'll be coming back for the long weekend though so we'll finally be able to spend some quality time together aka eating and watching movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top