Flowers and Chiffon

I just saw this skirt on the Forever 21 website (which I check almost daily), clicking "New Arrivals". Passing by the usual obviously "cheap" looking items, I was surprised, and delighted, to catch this wonderfully delicate looking, chiffon skirt. If it isn't evident just by observing my blog title, I love anything that exudes anything girly and romantic. And secondly, it looks like a great vintage piece. I can already imagine a thousand different ways I would wear this. For summer the easiest, and chicest, way would be to pair it with a simple white tank and some chunky gladiator flats. Of course I would adorne the whole outfit in my favorite gold jewelry. And even though I feel like it's light years away, this skirt would definitely still work for fall by pairing it with thick tights and tall boots.

I can't wait till I can go home (after finals of course) and snatch this right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top