Smile For the Camera



I encountered the Nikon D40 at the new Best Buy in my town today. And first off, I've wanted a DSLR, but my cravings have been on and off. Recently they have been "off" since I had gotten over my jealously of seeing beautiful pictures taken by my friends online, and had decided that the price tag was way too out of my range. But playing with it, and snapping pictures in the store made me fall in love with it all over again. The Nikon D40 seems the best choice since it's one of the cheaper versions, it's easy to use, and it has all the basics. It's still a whopping $500+ though.

Why does it seem like the past few posts of mine have been lusting after items that are way more than what my bank account holds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top