Midterm week and rain....



Here's my procrastination coming back again...I have two midterms tomorrow! It always seems like I do my best procrastinating when I'm the most stressed. And I just checked the weather and it appears that it's going to rain again?! What is wrong with the weather these past couple of weeks? Saturday was rainy, then today was sunny, and tomorrow it's going to start raining again. It's like one day I'm in sandals and the next I'm busting out my rainboots again.

On a happier note, I finally received my order of flats from Footzyrolls! I don't know how many of you have heard of them, but I saw an ad for them in a magazine and was intrigued. They took forever to ship, but I'm pretty happy with them. I'm thinking of doing a review soon if anyone's interested in that. I'll definitely have to see how they work after a long night of wearing heels (since that is their intended use after all). And did I mention how excited I am for the three day weekend coming up? Yes, I know I did. But I'm excited for sushi!

3 comments:

  1. great site and pics!
    xxx
    vb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so cute! I'm a new follower. Check out my blog too when you get a chance : )

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top