Hearts





This is really late, I know! But I hope you guys had a good Valentine's Day and/or three day weekend. I pretty much live for three day weekends. I spent most of it relaxing after a hard week of midterms, shopping (not as much as I wanted though), watching movies, and pigging out (of course). My V-days was very low-key. We watched Valentine's Day the movie, went downtown, and had an amazing sushi dinner.

This weekend on the other hand is going by way too fast. I finally got my grocery shopping done! I've been putting it off/being lazy and eating out for most of my meals. Definitely not promoting my "eat healthy!" New Year's resolution. But tonight I will be cooking a meal. So overdue.







2 comments:

  1. i love your nail polish! such a pretty and subtle color. and i could go for some of that sushi too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about hearts, so yes...I love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top