House of Harlow Mini Key Necklace arrived!



I totally forgot to mention that I received my House of Harlow Mini Key Necklace last month (which I mentioned in this post). I adore it. It's the perfect, simple (yet unique!) necklace to wear everyday. Though I will admit sometimes I forget to put it on in the mornings (I can't sleep with any jewelry on for some reason. Is that just me?).

And I changed my nail color back to a dark color. I don't know, that's just my fall back shade I guess. Plus it's also new so I get a little excited about trying out new colors. (It's O.P.I.'s "You Don't Know Jacques"). But the picture featured below is a week old, so of course my polish is all chipped by now (= me bored in class). Anyways, short post since it's one in the morning and I must continue researching for my paper. (And I apologize for the excessive use of parentheses in this entry. I'm a little tired).



1 comment:

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top