How time flies



For most people when it's finals week you'd expect less updates, but for me it's the other way around. I find that I procrastinate the best blog the most when I'm supposed to be writing a paper or studying for something. Anyways, I feel like my blog has been lacking in outfit posts lately. I guess I've been behind the camera more, rather than in front of it. I'm addicted to my still-fairly-new DSLR so the excitement hasn't worn off yet. Which is definitely a good thing seeing it cost quite a bit! Anyways, I still have my heart balloon from Valentine's Day. :) I'm surprised it hasn't "died" yet.






Forever 21 cardigan + boots + shirt + necklace, vintage sunglasses + jeans

4 comments:

  1. Love that sweater and those boots! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison! And I'm currently going through your blog right now and I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning<3 YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND THAT CARDI, OMG<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a compliment coming from you since I adore your blog! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top