Catching up on sleep









I'm done with finals!! I finished Thursday morning, and it feels so good not having anything to do. Though I'd be more happy if I hadn't gotten sick. It's ironic since the weather has been so nice and warm here this week. But I guess it's not surprising since it all started after I began pulling all-nighters to study. I'm just hoping this won't ruin my spring break. Anyways, I've been living off ramen the past few days since I've been so broke, but after selling my books/finishing finals good food was in order. I can't believe I just recently found out about Fresco Cafe. They have the yummiest sandwiches, and the most unbelievable desserts. (And the last picture is just some random items I bought at this Japanese market that happened to be across the street for the cafe).

6 comments:

  1. ..........nomnomnomnomnom now i am hungry! yay for being done with finals!

    xx come visit!
    http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this just made me extremely hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. japanese stuff always come in the cutest, prettiest packaging.. i'm a sucker for their products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, sorry guys but it's making ME hungry too right now!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top