Spring Colors



Sorry if my layout is looking a little rough right now. I'm having some technical problems with the html after accidentally messing with it over the weekend. I have midterms and research paper drafts to do this week, so I'll probably try to get it all tidied up next weekend. Which reminds me that it's a three day weekend! You don't even know how excited I am. I definitely need an extra day to relax. I painted my nails with the new polish I mentioned in this post. It took three coats to make it non-transparent. I guess I'm just used to really dark colors. I like this one since it's pink with a pearly sheen on it! It changes colors under the light. It has an underlying blue shine to it. Weirdly I can only see it half the time. I also bought another new polish this weekend. I read somewhere about lilac being hot for spring, and I found the prettiest one so I had to snatch it up! Oh gosh, my poor nails can't get any time off.

3 comments:

  1. I'm quite used to dark nail colors myself, that sometimes it takes me awhile to get used to lighter shades; though I have become obsessed with white polish as of late, and I just ordered Essie's Mint Candy Apple - can't wait for it to arrive!! Ooh, lilac nail polish...I have been contemplating purchasing a bottle in that color myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I really like it! I will definitely be following it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika: The color is really pretty! I will def post when I've painted that one on. (Which will probably be soon knowing me).

    Fashion Meets Food: Thank you! And same with yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top