First week done





It's already the second week of classes and as usual my apartment looks like a mess. I did manage to get two things off my list done over the weekend: unpack all my clothes and re-do my nails. (I know, I know).

But with my classes being so early in the morning now and my schedule being hectic on top of that, it's killing me! Some days I'm honestly ready to go to bed around 9pm (definitely fell asleep for a few minutes after dinner). I don't know what's so hard about having class at 8am, while 9am is perfectly fine. It probably doesn't help that the sun isn't up when I'm biking so I literally freeze by the time I get there (note to self: bring gloves/mittens/SOMETHING so my fingers don't turn red and numb...)

Since this post is pretty much me complaining here a few good things that happened: my Monday lab ended within 10 minutes, my study group got cancelled today so didn't have to wake up early, found one of my favorite vintage video games the other day, been acing all the quizzes for my hardest class this quarter, and I managed not to get nail polish all over my fingers so now my nails look awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top