What's in my bag



The obligatory "bag post".

ASOS Quilted chain bag (still available here)
Louis Vuitton wallet: has held up despite all the abuse
LG Venus cell phone: ditto with this
Ray Ban wayfarers: for those unbearable sunny days
Keys: Borders always has the cutest keychains
Sephora compact mirror: the perfect simple, lightweight mirror
Softlips chapstick: if it's not on me I will have to stop somewhere to buy one
Revlon lipstick in Coral Berry: the only lipstick I've ever bought a backup for
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner: so easy to apply and has great staying power
La Roche-Posay Anthelios sunscreen: works amazingly with my skin (I normally hate sunscreen)
Pilot pen: pretty much the only brand of pens I use
Peppermint candies: can also be replaced with gum

2 comments:

  1. I have been considering that ASOS bag for a while, but I was unsure if the quality. It looks actually very well-made judging by your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top