Lace Dresses

 I'm usually one to run out and buy a new dress whenever I have the opportunity to, but I've been trying hard to not once I did a whole closet organization. I realized that even though the majority of the time I'm not wearing dresses, I sure do have a ton of them (most of them only worn once or twice). 

But I do have to attend my boyfriend's formal that they're having at his school this Saturday and that is definitely a good excuse to get a new dress. Especially because most of my attire is more appropriate for going out to lounges/bars than a ballroom. And while formal events usual require longer dresses...I decided I'm not going that route. They just don't appeal to me, and the whole point of wearing a dress is so you can show off your legs! I did narrow my choices down to some sort of lace dress though I have no idea where to start. (Knowing me I'll probably be doing the dress shopping very last minute aka a few hours before the event). 

3 comments:

  1. Lace dresses are beautiful and those are gorgeous choices you selected. I love the classic shape of the Zimmerman and the sex appeal that the Milly gives off. The Alice+Olivia and Tibi are beautiful too but feel less formal than the Zimmerman and Milly. I'm interested to see what dress you pick out. Have fun this weekend!!

    (PS Found you through SG!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Went dress shopping today but...came back empty-handed. Looks like I'll end up looking for something in the morning tomorrow. Crossing my fingers it goes well, haha!

      And your blog is amazing! I just went through it. I love your BART pictures btw. I wish I could do that but whenever I'm on it it's usually PACKED (and/or has creepers) lol.

      Delete

  2. These are really nice. summer is a great opportunity for wearing more dresses. I am also looking for Cute Lace Dresses that are appropriate for work and then I can just wear them to evening events as well. The FC (1st one) is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top