Over The Hump

So funnily I ended up not going with a lace dress. I swear I was really set on it! I just couldn't find the perfect one. Funny story though because the one I ended up wearing was something I had said no to when the boyfriend first suggested it. Since we had gone shopping early in the morning I was given lots of attention and someone ended up going around grabbing random dresses for me to try on. He and the boyfriend both agreed that this dress was their favorite. So we went with it! I unfortunately would have preferred different shoes, but I hadn't known what dress I was going with so just wore something I had on hand.

The event itself was really fun and at a gorgeous venue (the San Francisco Design Galleria). They provided dinner, had a photobooth going on, and a talent show (with premade videos/skits from people in the class). Overall a fun night and I had a good weekend overall. Definitely needed after expecting to do so much over the three day MLK weekend, but all I did was stay in bed since I got sick for the entire week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top