Belated Valentine's Day Post


So our actual Valentine's Day dinner was amazing. It was my first time trying the House of Prime Rib. Service was great and of course the food was delicious. I'm not that into steak but I ate this entire dish! Even with the smallest cut it filled me up (I don't know how people can get seconds), and the sides were just as good (especially the creamed spinach). Overall it was a great experience and I'm glad the boyfriend was feeling generous enough to take to me there. 


And for gifts we do this thing now where we just sort of tell each other what we want.  It sounds a bit ridiculous but it works! I mean, if we're going to spend a good amount of money on it might as well be something we know for sure the other person will like right? I posted pictures of the gifts on my instagram (which you should follow me on because I'm still addicted to that app after all this time). 

I gave him the 'Orange Monster' Seiko watch he's been wanting ever since he's been seeing it on his classmates. I honestly prefer the MK watch I gave him last year, but to each his own! And the first bracelet he got me is the Nailhead Heart + Arrow bracelet by Melinda Maria and the second bracelet is the Turnlock Small Katie bracelet by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Overall we were both very satisfied with our gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top