Blogger inspiration: Cupcakes and Cashmere


I've always loved reading blogs and one of the first ones I really fell in love with was Cupcakes and Cashmere. It wasn't the first blog I encountered but definitely the first one I felt was easy to read and the overall style was relatable. 

A couple years ago I had tried to put together an inspiration "board" of sorts on my computer. I had chosen a few of Emily's outfits to compile into that but never got around to doing anything with them. So I decided to put them on here to be able to look at them whenever I'm in a rut. 

Since I did this a while back these are more of her older outfits, but I still love them! Apparently I'm a big fan of layering, jackets and awesome shoes.


3 comments:

  1. seriously love your blog jen!!! and your inspiration posts!!! <3__<3 *forever creeping*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love Cupcakes and Cashmere immensely, aaaaahhhh. All of these outfits are so great. I think I like the fourth one the best overall, but there are aspects of every single one that I love a lot, like the sweater in the third and the jacket in the seventh/ninth. And her bag in the second! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (oops, I meant to say the sweater in the *sixth!)

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top