New and Improved (?)


I had to insert a random photo of the current state of my desk since I like a post with at least one photo. And it also kinda reflects my life at the moment so it works out.

First off, I am trying to get back into blogging. I thought maybe if I switched things up I could get myself to posting more. I decided to change the name and url of my blog first and foremost. I liked Tulle Tarte at the time but realized it didn't mean anything to me anymore. Plus while I do like blogging about my frivolous interests I also missed just plain ole blogging about my day-to-day life (aka reminiscent of my days back on Livejournal. R.I.P.). While I don't want to get too personal on a blog that's available for anyone to stumble on, I want to record my process of getting into professional school. And hopefully continue blogging afterwards as well.

Anyways I think I will end it here since I do have another post I want to have up after I receive my second shipment of home try-on glasses. (Thought that would be pretty appropriate for my official first post after changing my blog name).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top