Lazy reading days


I've had two midterms this week, and it was horrible. Luckily I only have class Monday through Wednesday so I spent the day winding down. I needed a new book to read so I bought "The Devil Wears Prada". Even though I heard about the book soon after the movie came out, I never planned to read it. But I'm glad I did since it was really good. I pretty much finished it in two days.

(Ignore the papers. They're study notes I was too lazy to clean up).


(My favorite book of all time is "The Time Traveler's Wife". I first read it 5 years ago before most people had even heard about it. The moment I finished the book I swore someone just had to make a movie out of it, haha. The heavier book is the last Harry Potter book which I read again for the third time. Of course, sandwiched in between, are some recent magazines).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top