Lunching






Though all these pictures make the food look delicious, the only thing that really was delicious was the last one, the chicken teriyaki sandwich I had when I was home. It was my first time having it, and wow, I was seriously wondering where it had been all my life. For the other two, I had the chicken breast sandwich (with "salad") at this beachside cafe with the bf who ordered the fish and chips. Let's say it wasn't up to par to the chicken teriyaki. We actually went to the cafe only because we were meeting up with others who were sunbathing at the beach there. Unfortunately the weather has turned crappy since then so I'm back to wearing sweaters and jackets. I also start new summer classes next week, so we'll see how that goes. At least I don't have to wake up at 7am anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top