Silver Update -- Necklaces

First off, I just thought I'd say a sort of administrative note. The comments for each post are located at the top, and not at the bottom. I know that's ridiculously confusing seeing most blogs always have their comments at the end of each post, but this is how the comments are set up in this layout. Alas it is the only thing I don't particularly like about my blog design (though everything else is love love love!). Anyways, I realized that necklaces were a bit harder to look for than rings. Maybe because I don't really wear necklaces all that often anymore. But I am satisfied with my findings.


Arrow Point Modern Necklace
Geometric shapes on jewelry just kill me.


Statement Multi Layer Metal Bib Necklace
The perfect statement/bib necklace with the right pop of color.


Knotted Rope Necklace
You can't go wrong with a simple knotted rope with any outfit.


Gemma Necklace
Forgive me, I just had to include the necklace version of the talon ring.


Leather Chain Necklace
I can't get over leather incorporated into jewelry. It's the perfect combo.


W&T by wear-and-tear Chain Necklace
Definitely a necklace that will catch your eye. In a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top