Silver Update -- Rings

I've realized that I really need to update my silver jewelry collection. For some reason I've never been very fond of silver. All the current jewelry I wear is gold. I find gold more my style since I tend to go for more bohemian pieces. But recently silver jewelry has been catching my eye and it sparked my interest into looking for some pieces online. Since I'm a total accessories/jewelry fiend I thought I'd split this into a few posts since I know I can't make one post with a limited amount of rings, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. So first, rings...


Feather Wrap Ring
I'm a sucker for feathers on anything, so it's not surprising that I want this. Now.

Lois Hill Oval Cutout Ring
I'm obsessed with intricately cut rings, and this is no exception.

Talon Knuckle Ring
I've been coveting this ever since I saw it on FashionToast.


Iosselliani Snake Ring
I'm not usually one for dainty diamonds, but the snake makes it so much cooler.


Pamela Love Peacock Ring
The bigger the ring the better. I'm already imagining this taking over my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top