Hello 2010


It really doesn't feel like 2010, does it? It's funny how times flies as you get older. I had a relaxing, enjoyable winter break, though honestly it doesn't feel like I did much. Probably didn't help by the fact that I got sick for a week. Anyways, I'm back at school and I'm still getting used to waking up earlier than noon and getting less than eight hours of sleep everyday. I'm jealous of my few friends who are still on break! I'm still getting myself back on "school schedule". And though my apartment looks less messier than in these pictures, I will admit I haven't completely unpacked yet even though I arrived last week. Also I went shopping quite a few times when I got back so there were shopping bags on top of all the mess. I'm wearing one of my new purchases in these pictures! The Chinese Laundry heels that I scored for way cheap. I love a good deal.



Max Azria/Miley Cyrus blazer, Forever 21 tunic, Express tights, Chinese Laundry heels, Forever 21 bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top