I said I would update more frequently


This three day weekend went by so fast! I can't even remember what I did to be honest. It was so hard getting up this morning at eight in the morning. It probably didn't help that this storm decided to arrive. I got soaked today even though I was standing under an eve. It's been really windy with lots of rain. Although randomly in the middle of the day it will get sunny. This is supposed to go on for the whole week! While it sucks being out in this kind of weather, it's always so relaxing being warm and curling up with a good book.

Forever 21 shirt, skirt, bracelets, Chinese Laundry heels, Nikon D40 camera :)


2 comments:

  1. mm love this outfit.
    and of course devil wear prada. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am reading the same book, although I've seen the movie :)) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top