All that glitters


I've been on a nail polish spree these past few weeks. I'm usually pretty careful about my spending, but I've been dropping $9 on these babies without a single thought. Is it possible to be a nail polish whore? I mean, I have five polishes of various shades of one color! But I swear my recent purchases are a little more outside my comfort zone. The one I'm wearing right now is "Absinthe Makes The Heart" from Sephora by O.P.I. It's "smoky dark gray with green and iridescent glitter". I'm not a big fan of the color green, but since it's so dark with specks of glitter it's just too pretty not to love. The second one I bought is "Ocean Love Potion" also from Sephora by O.P.I. It's super pretty and definitely one of my favorite colors now. (You can find both of these on the Sephora website). One I haven't tried yet is "Hawaiian Orchid" by O.P.I. It's a light pink color with an iridescent sheen. I'm excited to try it.


4 comments:

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top