Window shopping online for rainy days

I've been on the look out for the perfect chain necklace that I could wear practically everyday. I usually don't wear short necklaces but ever since seeing Taylor Jacobsen (from The Rachel Zoe Project) wear her famous sideways-cross necklace I've been intrigued. Of course I wanted something in gold since that's all I wear, and I wanted it to have one unique pendant. And I think I've found the perfect one from Nicole Richie's House of Harlow line! This Mini Key Necklace is amazing, and even better, it's only $48! A total steal compared to most celebrity/designer pieces. I would totally snatch this up right this minute if my bank account wasn't depleted from buying new books from the beginning of this quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top